Alinoc® inoculant is a powerful ductile iron inoculant and potent ferrite promoter. This powerful ductile iron inoculant is also a ferrite promoter. By generating a high nodule number, the consequent graphite expansion will minimize shrinkage porosity. It is incredibly potent when used on ferritic and mixed ferrite/pearlite grades. Alinoc® inoculant is available as both ladle and stream inoculant. It is also used in ultra-low aluminum grey irons to promote type A graphite.
• Potent ferrite promoting inoculant in ductile iron
• More potent than conventional Ca-bearing inoculants
• More cost-effective than other Ca-bearing inoculants
• Can be used in both grey and ductile irons
• Very effective inoculant and preconditioner in low Al grey iron