Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Blankets feature exceptional thermal and physical properties and are optimized for improved handleability with excellent tensile strength, low thermal conductivity and high-temperature performance stability.
Our blankets have classification numbers of 2300°F or 2600°F.
Available in a wide range of densities and thicknesses, allow for the most effective deployment of the superior thermal characteristics in a wide variety of applications. The Blankets are resistant to most types of chemical attack. They are lightweight, strong and feature a low heat storage capacity for effective energy savings and excellent thermal shock resistance for use in difficult environments.
• Excellent insulating performance
• Excellent thermal stability: fibres have good resistance to devitrification
• Low heat storage
• Tough, resilient and strong blankets, which resist tearing both before and after heating
• Resistance to thermal shock
• Good acoustic properties
• No smoke emission due to binder burn out