Engineered CHEMEX Feeders
Carpenter Brothers, Inc. is proud to supply Chemex metal feeder technology. Chemex engineered feeders produce a shrink-free casting while decreasing production costs on even the most complex designs. This technology allows feeder placement in previously inaccessible locations. Chemex feeders achieve a higher casting yield which means that you save energy on every casting. The wide variety of Chemex feeder sizes and shapes provides many feeding options to ensure a properly fed casting.
Send us an email or give us a call to discuss your feeding requirements, and we will help you select the best feeder for your application.
- Fluorine-free materials available
- No graphite degradation in contact areas
- Water repellent binder
- Long-term storage
- High-pressure resistance
- Stable dimensions
- Increases productivity with higher yield and faster cleaning time
- Increases quality which reduces scrap and rework
- Reduces environmental footprint with reduced energy
- Expands the locations for feeder placement
- Reduces surface defects with fluorine-free material